Villanova signee Josh Lampron (pictured at center, above) continued his steady climb back to fitness after a fall 2011 injury by winning the Massachusetts all-state championship over 1000 meters. In so doing, he avenged a defeat to Joel Hubbard (above, right) in the 1000 on February 16 at the Massachusetts Independent Athletic Association (MIAA) division 2 meet. His 2:27.57 at that earlier meet places Lampron at #5 on the national prep performance list over that distance.
1. Josh Lampron Mansfield 2:28.65
2. Joe Vercollone Pembroke 2:29.89
3. Ben Groleau Framingham 2:30.73
4. Brendan Robertson Westboro 2:31.26
5. Joel Hubbard Marshfield 2:31.89
6. Justin Keefe Newton North 2:32.35